- Recommendations for the Safe Handling of Parenteral Antineoplastic Drugs, NIH Publications No. 83-2621. For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C. 20402.
- AMA Council Report, Guidelines for Handling Parenteral Antineoplastics, JAMA, 1985; 2.53 (11): 1590–1592.
- National Study Commission on Cytotoxic Exposure – Recommendations for Handling Cytotoxic Agents. Available from Louis P. Jeffrey, ScD., Chairman, National Study Commission on Cytotoxic Exposure, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences, 179 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115.
- Clinical Oncological Society of Australia, Guidelines and Recommendations for Safe Handling of Antineoplastic Agents. Med J Australia, 1983; 1:426–428.
- Jones RB, et al: Safe Handling of Chemotherapeutic Agents: A Report from the Mount Sinai Medical Center. CA-A Cancer Journal of Clinicians, 1983; (Sept/Oct) 258–263.
- American Society of Hospital Pharmacists Technical Assistance Bulletin on Handling Cytotoxic and Hazardous Drugs. Am J. Hosp. Pharm, 1990; 47:1033–1049.
- Controlling Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Drugs. (OSHA Work Practice Guidelines), Am J. Health- Syst Pharm, 1996; 53:1669–1685.