This website is operated by Pfizer Canada ULC (the "Company") and contains information intended only for residents of Canada. Other countries may have regulatory requirements or medical practices which are different than those in Canada. Therefore, this information may not be appropriate for use outside Canada.
Documents displayed on this website, and portions thereof, may not be copied, reproduced, published, translated, modified, distributed or otherwise used in any form without the express written consent of the copyright owners other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained. The Company will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on all of its websites, but the Company makes no warranties or representations as to their accuracy. All users agree that all access and use of the Company websites, sites linked to this website and the content thereof is at their own risk.
This website, or other sites linked to this website, may contain information related to nutrition, exercise and fitness and/or general information provided by select healthcare professionals. All users agree that all access and use of such nutritional, exercise and fitness and/or general information provided by select healthcare professionals is not intended as a substitute of any kind for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of a qualified professional as required. The information is not intended to replace advice provided by your healthcare professional. Speak to your healthcare professional before making any changes to your lifestyle, or beginning or discontinuing any course of treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site or a site linked to this website.
Neither the Company nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Company’s websites, shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
Links to other sites
This website may include links to other third party websites. We cannot guarantee the standards of every website link we provide or be responsible for the content of non-Company sites. Links to these sites should not be taken as an endorsement of the sites or an association with their owners. Links to such sites are provided solely for reference or convenience purposes and the Company makes no warranties or representations as to the reliability and accuracy of the content contained in any other site. The Company encourages you to conduct your own independent review of the linked sites and read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use statements. All users agree that all access and use of such other sites and the content thereof is at their own risk. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, use of or inability to use the other sites, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Further, please be advised that the Company actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Social media commenting policy
We are glad you are engaging in our social media channels. We welcome your thoughts and invite you to follow these simple rules, to help make you and our other visitors enjoy our channels.
- Be Yourself. Do not attempt to impersonate any other party or disguise the source of the information you submit.
- Use Caution and Common Sense. Safeguard Privacy. Always use caution and common sense when using the Internet, especially when providing or soliciting personal information. Avoid providing or soliciting personal information that could be used to identify, track, contact or impersonate you or another person.
- Be Kind and Respectful of Others. Do not defame, libel, ridicule, mock, disparage, threaten, harass, intimidate, abuse, bully, trick, defraud or mislead other users. Do not make any offensive or inappropriate comments that are connected to race, religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. Avoid profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language.
- Inappropriate Content May Be Taken Down. Inappropriate content is unwelcome and may be removed, when the channel allows for it, without notice. Comments may also be reviewed prior to posting, so your comment may not appear right away.
- Only Post What is Yours. Only post comments if you own or have all rights to the content including the right to grant Pfizer a license for all uses of the content.
- Understand You are Granting Pfizer Rights to Use The Content You Post. By posting content, you grant Pfizer an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, sublicensable worldwide license to use that content for any purpose including marketing and promotion. This includes a right to modify, edit, crop, highlight and/or republish your content.
- Respect Our Content. All of the content that Pfizer creates or posts on this channel, including all trademarks, logos, taglines, video, text, photos, and graphics, is protected under Canadian and international trademark and copyright laws, is subject to other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws, and is owned by Pfizer and/or its licensors and suppliers.
- We Are Not Responsible for User Content. We do not necessarily endorse and are not responsible for the comments, references (including reference to particular people), opinions, claims, advice or other content shared here by any visitor.
- Disclose Any Connections to Pfizer. If you are an employee of or have a material connection to Pfizer and are contributing in your personal capacity, you must disclose your association with Pfizer. This may be done by including with your comment language such as: "I am a Pfizer employee. The statements or opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Pfizer."
- Our channels have been developed in accordance with Canadian law and are targeted to Canadian Visitors, which may not provide the same level of protection, e.g., for your personal information, reputation or content you post, as the country in which you reside. Also, any information provided is intended only for residents of Canada.
- Don't Play Doctor. Refrain from sharing your or someone else's medical information. Please do not attempt to provide medical advice on this page. Medical questions should be addressed to your physician or other licensed health care provider. Information on this page is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem.
Unfortunately, sometimes we have to remove a comment from one of our channels. Here's why.
We've set up our channels to share news with you. We want to get your thoughts on our updates, but sometimes we might need to remove your comment, when the channel allows for it. Below are reasons why:
- Your comment references a Product or a Website (ours or someone else's). While we do not endorse any users' comments other than our own, we still have to be mindful of the important regulations that govern our industry. In most cases, product mentions can only disclose name, price and quantity. Website links cannot be provided since we cannot guarantee that they contain fair balanced information.
- Your comment references a Possible Side Effect. Your comment includes reference to any products or to a possible side effect. You may contact us to report an adverse event related to a Pfizer product by calling 1 866 723-7111. If you are a non-Canadian visitor, ask your health care provider for more information or contact your local health authority.
- Your comment contains Vulgarity. If you use bad language, your comment may be pulled (and it might get screened by the channel's profanity filter before being posted in the first place). In addition to vulgar language, we'll be screening for personal attacks of any kind or offensive terms that target specific ethnic, racial, religious, age or gender orientation groups. We ask that everyone treat each other with respect.
- Your comment contains Medical Advice. It is great to want to provide help to your fellow visitors, but given the serious implications unsolicited and unverified medical advice might have, we can't allow it on our channel. As always, we recommend consulting with your physician on any medical condition.
- Your comment is Off-Topic. This can be a tricky one: We're not looking to censor you, but sometimes comments are spam, are clearly off-topic, make unsupported accusations or promote services or products. If you feel we've been unfair in removing your comment, pleasecontact us and we can discuss it.
- Just in Case. There is a chance we'll encounter a situation not outlined above that will require us to remove your comment, when the channel allows for it. We'll try to update this list if we do find a new reason, but please know that Pfizer does reserve the right to delete any comment at its sole discretion. Of course, if this does happen and you feel it is unfair, please contact us
Copyright ©. All rights reserved.